OVP HEALTH recently adopted a new tagline, “Healthier. Community.” There are many ways OVP HEALTH helps to make people and communities healthier, from the primary care and addiction services our employees render to people living in our communities…to support of community programs and activities, like Little League baseball and school programs. This video shows how OVP HEALTH stepped up recently to help the Huntington community become healthier, with a gift that will help make a new and long-awaited baseball stadium at Marshall University a reality!
- OVP HEALTH Recovery Center FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- OVP HEALTH Recovery Center to open in Burlington, Ohio this Spring.
- OVP HEALTH expands emergency and hospitalist services in Virginia and Ohio.
- OVP HEALTH helps to build a “healthier community” and a new Marshall University baseball stadium.
- OVP HEALTH receives three-year CARF accreditation