Hospitalists or Emergency Physicians
With physician deficits continuing to grow, finding a qualified Hospitalist or Emergency Physician is becoming increasingly more difficult. OVP HEALTH provides an in-house recruitment and retention team that is committed to providing preeminent staffing solutions for our contracted clients, as well as working hand in hand with our employed Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers (APP) to assure competitive compensation packages that will also offer an invaluable work/life balance.
What value does OVP Recruitment bring to its clients?
- We take on the investment and challenge that recruitment brings to offer permanent staffing solutions for your program.
- We staff local! We’re committed to physician consistency. We’re not interested in filling your schedule, but bringing in local providers that are invested in your Hospital and in partnering with the local community.
- A partnership with OVP HEALTH includes access to recruiting resources for other areas of your system’s needs. We’ll assist whenever and wherever we can. A win for our client is a win for OVP
What value does OVP Recruitment bring to the job seeking Physician and APP?
- We are an established physician owned and operated practice. Our company owners and founders continue to practice within both our emergency and hospitalist programs.
- Our focus doesn’t end with recruiting. We are committed to retaining our providers, so it’s in our best interest to diligently pursue competitive compensation and benefits on your behalf.
- Flexibility within our various practices and locations.Many of our OVP HEALTH providers are cross-trained and able to enjoy practicing both inpatient and emergency medicine.
OVP Health provides many opportunities to their counseling staff. Not only does OVP Health offer competitive pay but they also provide Licensure and Certification supervision. In addition to the supervision OVP Health offers $1,500.00 in CEU money per year for counselors. This money may be used for:
1. Licensure fees
2. Professional Organizations
4. Additional College courses
5. Additional malpractice insurance
6. Additional Supervision
In addition to Continuing education money per year, OVP Health provides a minimal of 20 clock hours of CEU’s in Addiction/MAT free to employees per year. Counselors are covered by OVP Health’s Malpractice Insurance policy within the company as well. OVP Health is an equal employment opportunity employer and the counseling staff is comprised of Licensed Professional Clinical Counselors, Licensed Independent Social Workers, APLS supervisors, Marriage and Family Therapist, Case Managers, Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselors along with Certified Drug and Alcohol Counselors.
In addition to outstanding benefits OVP Health offers to maintain outstanding professional clinicians, OVP Health offers a completive benefit packet that includes, but is not limited to:
1. Health Insurance
2. Dental Insurance
3. Vision Insurance
4. Supplemental Insurance
5. Health Savings Account
7. Paid Time Off
OVP HEALTH continues to expand and evolve into various services and locations. If you are interested in learning more about joining the OVP family or would like to inquire about specific opportunities, contact Curtis Collins, Director of Recruiting, at 304.617.3341 or send your CV to email@example.com.
Corporate Office: 300-B Eighth Street, Suite 201 Huntington, WV 25701
For specific office contact details, please refer to our locations.
Want to speak with someone about joining our winning team? Complete the form to get started.